• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
tumblr_nmquey4uzM1s6ewsjo2_1280.jpg

I like pigeons.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
nah man, just trying to raise your spirits. Don't worry about it, I'm sure it'll all be fine!

Although if you guys become a thing, I dearly hope it isn't going to affect your activity here on this site... :|
You idea wouldn't work, Bri's documented to be 18...
Still, that means only 2 and a half years of waiting.

It won't affect MY activity, but I can't say the same for Bri!
Also, I think it's safe to say we both have the same feelings for one another. We both help each other out, do our best to take care of each other, and generally enjoy even just texting each other.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Any kind of sexting would also be illegal.
We're close, but not THAT close! I think we'd probably save anything like that for when we're lawfully wed...
If we even get that far, of course!

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
That moment when all the water in your town is contaminated and probably won't be cleaned for a few days...

Welp, better get the kettle going.

That sucks. I can totally relate to that; I recall using a water bottle to brush my teeth when the water quality went downhill. The funny thing is all it takes is a goose or something to do their business in a reservoir, because that's what happened last time there was a boil-water advisory in my area. Hopefully your water quality improves soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom