• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Y'know, Idc anymore, I have to get this out.

Every single time I check the shoutbox, someone happens to do something funny that makes me laugh. You know what laughing does to me? Makes me the insane psychopath I am. And you know what happens next? crazy sh*t before a shoutbox ban, or eventually worse of this keeps up.

My personality basically is inclining me to be a quiet, depressed little monster just to keep my privileges! I'm 15, I've only got 3 years left before all the fun in the universe is locked away from me and I have to get a boring-a** job just to keep from becoming the next hobo! I don't want to lose any chance at fun and laughter, but I can't do that with how I am!

Do you know how this makes me feel inside? When I finally realize what I've done, it makes me feel like garbage. Just another useless piece of trash in the world only here to make others' lives miserable. And that makes ME miserable! I can't take it anymore! I JUST CAN'T!

I don't know what to do now...

Dan

Y'know, Idc anymore, I have to get this out.

Every single time I check the shoutbox, someone happens to do something funny that makes me laugh. You know what laughing does to me? Makes me the insane psychopath I am. And you know what happens next? crazy sh*t before a shoutbox ban, or eventually worse of this keeps up.

My personality basically is inclining me to be a quiet, depressed little monster just to keep my privileges! I'm 15, I've only got 3 years left before all the fun in the universe is locked away from me and I have to get a boring-a** job just to keep from becoming the next hobo! I don't want to lose any chance at fun and laughter, but I can't do that with how I am!

Do you know how this makes me feel inside? When I finally realize what I've done, it makes me feel like garbage. Just another useless piece of trash in the world only here to make others' lives miserable. And that makes ME miserable! I can't take it anymore! I JUST CAN'T!

I don't know what to do now...

The first thing you need to do ASAP is drink a glass of water, this always helps me and many others when we feel angry, anxious or generally down.
Second of all I urge you to read a good book to take your mind off a Fan forums shoutbox.
Thirdly you can donate some money to my paypal account and I will draw you a picture of a fox.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The first thing you need to do ASAP is drink a glass of water, this always helps me and many others when we feel angry, anxious or generally down.
Second of all I urge you to read a good book to take your mind off a Fan forums shoutbox.
Thirdly you can donate some money to my paypal account and I will draw you a picture of a fox.

Don't do the third thing those foxes are creeeeppy

Reactions: Dan

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
... If Ultra Street Fighter 4 is worth buying...
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike is much more recommended. Trust me on this one, my best friend has both games and, as a Street Fighter fan himself, he prefers Third Strike.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I finally told her my feelings. Thing is, I'm not sure the world is going to like a 15 year old and an 18 year old being together...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I finally told her my feelings. Thing is, I'm not sure the world is going to like a 15 year old and an 18 year old being together...

Well, seems like you've gotten yourself into a bit of a pickle. Don't worry, pretend she's 17, then when she [supposedly] turns 18, you'll be protected by the Romeo & Juliet laws! :bestestcool:

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Well, seems like you've gotten yourself into a bit of a pickle. Don't worry, pretend she's 17, then when she [supposedly] turns 18, you'll be protected by the Romeo & Juliet laws! :bestestcool:
You better not be messing with me, bud. I don't want Bri to get in serious trouble...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You better not be messing with me, bud. I don't want Bri to get in serious trouble...

nah man, just trying to raise your spirits. Don't worry about it, I'm sure it'll all be fine!

Although if you guys become a thing, I dearly hope it isn't going to affect your activity here on this site... :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom