• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Speaking as someone who bakes , they either don't use enough butter in the mix or the chocolate isn't the right grade for cooking. I'd say the first. Shop bought muffins etc generally arent that good, make your own :D
Now I'm craving chocolate chip peanut butter cookies...
Beauts, why you do this to me?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
tumblr_npeebhwY6B1tkl3nto1_400.jpg

I hope you like nightmares.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I tried morphing Bri b and I after that and I sent her the image. She said 'Aw!!!! He's cute!'
I don't know how, but every remorph after that had a really f*cking creepy smile.

I think the base image they use for the babies has a really creepy smile, because neither of the images I used even has their mouths open.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I think the base image they use for the babies has a really creepy smile, because neither of the images I used even has their mouths open.
I tried one that had my mouth open and it kept stealing my mouth, teeth and all. When it does that, it gets REALLY weird.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
At last! I've beaten Splatoon's singleplayer mode! I now have 33 hours logged in the game, probably about 3 or 4 of them in singleplayer. Also, the final boss is amazing. Especially the music.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I miss having someone I can truly be open with. I'm fairly chatty and open with people I consider good friends but it's really not the same. Oh well, this wave of nostalgia will pass. They always do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom