• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I had a very weird thought this morning when I woke up. I thought, “Why should I even get up? Everything I do is a waste of my time.” and then I actually almost decided to just not get up... eventually I did somehow, I logged onto the forum, and I saw it was @Beauts birthday... if I hadn't got up I wouldn't have known. I'm very glad I got up today. Beauts you've been so nice to me these past few months. Thank you for all of your advice you have given me - you were right, if I think negative only negative things can come from that. I'm not a negative person, it is just I've been depressed for the past few weeks now and depression is a feeling that makes it hard to stay positive. I realize that I really need to just do something to break out of this hole I've been in... and if something tries knocking me down I'm just going to be like, “Screw it! Nothing is knocking me down today!” I need to adopt that mindset everyday.

Thank you Beauts.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I had a very weird thought this morning when I woke up. I thought, “Why should I even get up? Everything I do is a waste of my time.” and then I actually almost decided to just not get up... eventually I did somehow, I logged onto the forum, and I saw it was @Beauts birthday... if I hadn't got up I wouldn't have known. I'm very glad I got up today. Beauts you've been so nice to me these past few months. Thank you for all of your advice you have given me - you were right, if I think negative only negative things can come from that. I'm not a negative person, it is just I've been depressed for the past few weeks now and depression is a feeling that makes it hard to stay positive. I realize that I really need to just do something to break out of this hole I've been in... and if something tries knocking me down I'm just going to be like, “Screw it! Nothing is knocking me down today!” I need to adopt that mindset everyday.

Thank you Beauts.

Aw thanks :) I'm so glad if I was of any help at all. You will come through it all :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why is it that chocolate pastries are always dry as ****? Chocolate chip muffins, chocolate-filed danish twists, etc are unbearable to me because they're always so damn dry. I've never had one of those things that wasn't ridiculously dry. I love chocolate but I can't stand chocolate-filled baked goods.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Why is it that chocolate pastries are always dry as ****? Chocolate chip muffins, chocolate-filed danish twists, etc are unbearable to me because they're always so damn dry. I've never had one of those things that wasn't ridiculously dry. I love chocolate but I can't stand chocolate-filled baked goods.

Speaking as someone who bakes , they either don't use enough butter in the mix or the chocolate isn't the right grade for cooking. I'd say the first. Shop bought muffins etc generally arent that good, make your own :D

Dan

Speaking as someone who bakes , they either don't use enough butter in the mix or the chocolate isn't the right grade for cooking. I'd say the first. Shop bought muffins etc generally arent that good, make your own :D

Can you make a Let's Bake video instructing me how to do it then please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom