• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Just when I thought things at my job couldn't get any worse, I find out about this. A freaking black widow spider was found in of all things a bag of grapes. The grapes are said to have come from Mexico. This has me especially worried because my coworkers and I are always in the back snacking on grapes. Yeah, we're shouldn't be doing that to begin with; that is stealing. That incident, however, has surely set me straight. Real sh*t.

What a cruddy way to go, getting bitten by the world's most venomous arachnids. Knowing my job, they probably wouldn't even miss me, either. All three of the coworkers I've seen pass on over time--this kid I knew who worked in night crew (kid in my avatar a couple years ago), a friendly cashier who died of liver cancer, and most recently, our scan coordinator whose cause of death is unknown--were immediately replaced. At least now there's a memorial section on the bulletin board, there didn't used to be on there as of the said cashier's death. Psh. Screw that, this dead end job isn't worth dying for.

Djinn

and Tonic
So yesterday sitting in the downstairs lobby of an animation company dicking around online I had a very unsettling realization.

absolutely every female character that appears in any cartoon of any kind ever will inevitably be used as fetish fuel online. There are no exceptions to this rule. Deviantart, Rule 34, Tumblr will take it, and it will become something horrible.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
A select few Individuals will be put behind bars soon because of their criminal activities on the web.

They have been warned.
You know who you are. :bestestcool:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The world needs no approval.

So yesterday sitting in the downstairs lobby of an animation company dicking around online I had a very unsettling realization.

absolutely every female character that appears in any cartoon of any kind ever will inevitably be used as fetish fuel online. There are no exceptions to this rule. Deviantart, Rule 34, Tumblr will take it, and it will become something horrible.
You realized this JUST NOW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom