• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Everyone ignores me on the Shoutbox unless I do or say something outrageous...

I feel so alone...

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Everyone ignores me on the Shoutbox unless I do or say something outrageous...

I feel so alone...

That's literally what happens to me.

I talk all I want and no one cares, but as soon as PMB happens... well, then I get banned.

They only thing anyone pays attention to is when I do something that no one likes.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
That's literally what happens to me.

I talk all I want and no one cares, but as soon as PMB happens... well, then I get banned.

They only thing anyone pays attention to is when I do something that no one likes.
Well, that's one thing we have in common.
Now we don't have to try murdering each other, right?

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Something happened with the band I'm in. Our bass player is leaving because he can no longer handle the commitment, so now we're starting the process of looking for a new bass player. I expect it to take a while, since bass players are rare compared to guitarists.

It sucks, but at least I saw it coming. It was just a matter of when.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Downloading Guns of Icarus, but I want to play TF2...
But if I play TF2, Guns of Icarus will be force-queued...

Steam... Why do you do this to me?!?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Something happened with the band I'm in. Our bass player is leaving because he can no longer handle the commitment, so now we're starting the process of looking for a new bass player. I expect it to take a while, since bass players are rare compared to guitarists.

It sucks, but at least I saw it coming. It was just a matter of when.

Sorry to hear that, man.

Back when I was in a band, we had a bass player leave. It took about a month actually to find a new one, and he was so much better than the old guy so it was worth the wait and all the tedius auditions.

I don't think you should stress too much about it, I'm sure that you'll find someone sooner than you think! ^^

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I bought this collection of short stories by Stephen King and I read one of them, and it was hardly scary even in the slightest. I can't tell whether it just wasn't a very scary story, or if my tolerance for horror is almost super human. I'm never scared by anything, usually (Unless it's something that is real and is a real threat to me), but you'd expect one of the best horror authors ever to at least be able to make me a tiny bit scared.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Why is my download speed 78kbps? On all the tests it says 2.3mbps, it I've literally tested it out myself and that's a ****ing lie. Changing the DNS increased the speed x3, but that's still super slow.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Why is my download speed 78kbps? On all the tests it says 2.3mbps, it I've literally tested it out myself and that's a ****ing lie. Changing the DNS increased the speed x3, but that's still super slow.
The best I can ever get is around 120kbps, bud. Be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom