• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
y'all're savages

Ok so I decided to try to record a battle with a slightly different method. It looked fine and everything was going well but the audio sounded like I was shouting into a can. I tried to EQ it in the hopes of salvaging something but it was beyond any saving. At least it was just one battle and not eight battles, 5 LP videos, and an update vid like I'd planned.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
The only reason Mayo exists is to make Braum's Double Third Lb. Cheeseburgers taste amazing.

11001668_10153157160622819_5082086673439854016_o.jpg

Stanley Cup Finals bound!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I dropped my phone and the screen smashed, the touchscreen wouldn't react or do anything, and I wasn't even sure I was still covered by my insurance because I got a letter saying it was going to expire but I threw said letter away thinking 'lol I don't need it anyway' so ran off to Carphone Warehouse in a panic, only to find out I am still covered but I'd broken the ****ing thing beyond repair :ananger: anyway one £60 excess fee later and I have a new phone coming on Monday. If only my friends functioned normally and got back to me confirming plans are still on etc eh

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I dropped my phone and the screen smashed, the touchscreen wouldn't react or do anything, and I wasn't even sure I was still covered by my insurance because I got a letter saying it was going to expire but I threw said letter away thinking 'lol I don't need it anyway' so ran off to Carphone Warehouse in a panic, only to find out I am still covered but I'd broken the ****ing thing beyond repair :ananger: anyway one £60 excess fee later and I have a new phone coming on Monday. If only my friends functioned normally and got back to me confirming plans are still on etc eh
I dropped my tablet while going for a run the other day and the screen is ****ed, so I can sympathise with you there. I mean that's what I get for trying to put it in my pocket, but it's still annoying considering I bought it for £200.

The amount of times screens smash and yet I have never bought a case baffles me to no end.

octorok74

TETTAC
Just got my code from Microsoft for Halo 3 ODST. So now my Master Chief Collection went from four games in one to five games in one. Thank you 343, I know you are trying your best to fix things. Achievements awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
That reminds me of the time I busted my Galaxy S4...

However, I'm not sure you'd want to listen to my little ol' stories. If you want to, just say the word.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
My sister's graduation ceremony is over and there is an absolute ton of cake, pie and cookies in our frigde. I can guess what we are eating next two weeks...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
[2:59:31 PM] Jordie: This doesn't count as a win in my books
[3:01:00 PM] Jordie: Don't protect
[3:01:16 PM] Eric the Red: lol not handing you a win on a silver platter
[3:01:30 PM] Jordie: Then you aren't getting a win at all
[3:01:33 PM] Jordie: Power cut
[3:02:02 PM] Jordie: Mwahaha
[3:02:30 PM] Eric the Red: way to be a sore loser
[3:02:51 PM] Jordie: How is It sore?

lol are you blind m8

Users who are viewing this thread