• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
You know what's on my mind? My disgusting excuse of a mother. I made a comment to my dad to the effect of "alright if your advice screws this up it's on you" and she stomped in the kitchen and blew her ****ing lid. That self righteous piece of human trash seems to labor under the delusion that she can be nasty, mean, demanding, and outright horrible to me and my dad and STILL be entitled to respect.

Timeline of events:
- She-devil stomps into kitchen and screams at me
- I tactfully try to ignore her
- She starts calling me nasty names and screaming "**** YOU"
- "If you can's afford to move out then why did you buy a computer" because a one-time expense isn't the same thing as having that much in expenses MONTHLY you insufferable ****wit
- I snap and shout back
- She acts like the self righteous piece of **** she is
- She actually SPITS in my face
- Real ****ing spit
- I had to actually wipe saliva off of my face
- At that point /I/ lose my ****
- She says I "had it coming"
- I have to suppress my desire to grab the food processor and smash her face in with it
- All the while she's still screaming
- Tell her "kindly stop screaming at me you ****ing self righteous asshole"
- She walks into my room and starts chucking **** onto the lawn
- Have to physically keep her from getting near my computer

So yeah that's my ****ing situation. I can't even move out because;
- I can only make 11k USD a year or I lose reduced tuition
- If I make more I have to pay 30-40 grand a year which I just can't ****ing afford
- If I lose my enrollment I also lose my job because I'ma student assistant
- I then end up homeless.

So I can either end up homeless or deal with constant verbal abuse. I can't even flat with friends because they're all way too broke to afford it or joining the military.
I swear our moms are twins. Mine has done the exact same things. But my whole family is aware of how insane she is. She will make things up about me embarrassing things about what I have done wrong, according to her, which she completely made up, and will tell them to other people right in front of me. And she will make demands of what I'm not allowed to do or what I'm required to do, to someone else, while I'm right there. I live on my own with my own money and I am an adult, SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO DO THAT ANYMORE!.

She constantly complains about my spending habits. I do live on my own, but her issue with me is getting a car and getting a job. And I'm in the same financial bind. I cannot save money, I'm having a very hard time saving for a computer. If I do, the government assumes I don't need as much money as I am getting and they'll cut it and then I will be in trouble. My absolute only choice to afford more expensive things is credit. Which I currently have used up about all I can handle for what I do get (but I had no choice).

And a bare minimum wage job will actually cost me money. I'd get less money from my benefits and my expenses would increase. I would need a job at least at $10/hr full time to just break even at what I'm at now (which is not enough to afford a car). She can't understand it's a terrible job market now and no one wants to hire someone without experience, which I can't get despite trying since no one can get experience in the first place without being hired. which you can't get because you need it to get hired in the first place. And... you're stuck in the loop. I have no way out without some really good job offer and every single app I've sent has been ignored.

Just get a job?! Sure. I'd love one that would actually be of any help to me. Just let me go to the job fairy and ask for one. That will work.

Our moms are triplets. My mother is frankly an unintelligent-abusive-miserable-**** that is dissatisfied with her own life so she insists on taking it out on others. We barely have a relationship anymore and at this point even good memories once had are fading. I completely empathize with the frustration you're being subjected to guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
You know what's on my mind? My disgusting excuse of a mother. I made a comment to my dad to the effect of "alright if your advice screws this up it's on you" and she stomped in the kitchen and blew her ****ing lid. That self righteous piece of human trash seems to labor under the delusion that she can be nasty, mean, demanding, and outright horrible to me and my dad and STILL be entitled to respect.

Timeline of events:
- She-devil stomps into kitchen and screams at me
- I tactfully try to ignore her
- She starts calling me nasty names and screaming "**** YOU"
- "If you can's afford to move out then why did you buy a computer" because a one-time expense isn't the same thing as having that much in expenses MONTHLY you insufferable ****wit
- I snap and shout back
- She acts like the self righteous piece of **** she is
- She actually SPITS in my face
- Real ****ing spit
- I had to actually wipe saliva off of my face
- At that point /I/ lose my ****
- She says I "had it coming"
- I have to suppress my desire to grab the food processor and smash her face in with it
- All the while she's still screaming
- Tell her "kindly stop screaming at me you ****ing self righteous asshole"
- She walks into my room and starts chucking **** onto the lawn
- Have to physically keep her from getting near my computer

So yeah that's my ****ing situation. I can't even move out because;
- I can only make 11k USD a year or I lose reduced tuition
- If I make more I have to pay 30-40 grand a year which I just can't ****ing afford
- If I lose my enrollment I also lose my job because I'ma student assistant
- I then end up homeless.

So I can either end up homeless or deal with constant verbal abuse. I can't even flat with friends because they're all way too broke to afford it or joining the military.

I would say come live with me but I live on the other side of the country and I'm not really in charge of whether people move into the house or not.

As for my thoughts…

It wasn't me this whole time, being the older sister and all who's impatient with a younger sibling; my brother really is kind of an asshole. I'm just pissed that he disrespects people so much and thinks the world is about him. He only pitches a fit whenever he doesn't get what he wants, or is getting punished for something he did. I was asking him why it looks like he switches emotions so fast and he was like, I'm just moody, in which I responded, no you're not, you're way worse than moody. Sometimes he's normal, sometimes he's okay, sometimes he's funny, and sometimes he's obnoxious prick for no reason. He makes no sense. Not to mention, he makes it seem like he has no idea how to solve his own problems, he's irresponsible and useless, he ALWAYS finds something to complain about, and only ten minutes after getting yelled at, he acts like nothing ever happened. At all. Seriously, it's creepy. He's not just giving me problems, he's starting to give my parents a ton of trouble too. He said himself that if he's not having a good day, nobody else should.

I'm trying my hardest to love this kid, and I don't hold grudges against him, but… What the heck?! He's twelve! I know he can do better, but he refuses to put in the effort to try!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I would say come live with me but I live on the other side of the country and I'm not really in charge of whether people move into the house or not.

As for my thoughts…

It wasn't me this whole time, being the older sister and all who's impatient with a younger sibling; my brother really is kind of an asshole. I'm just pissed that he disrespects people so much and thinks the world is about him. He only pitches a fit whenever he doesn't get what he wants, or is getting punished for something he did. I was asking him why it looks like he switches emotions so fast and he was like, I'm just moody, in which I responded, no you're not, you're way worse than moody. Sometimes he's normal, sometimes he's okay, sometimes he's funny, and sometimes he's obnoxious prick for no reason. He makes no sense. Not to mention, he makes it seem like he has no idea how to solve his own problems, he's irresponsible and useless, he ALWAYS finds something to complain about, and only ten minutes after getting yelled at, he acts like nothing ever happened. At all. Seriously, it's creepy. He's not just giving me problems, he's starting to give my parents a ton of trouble too. He said himself that if he's not having a good day, nobody else should.

I'm trying my hardest to love this kid, and I don't hold grudges against him, but… What the heck?! He's twelve! I know he can do better, but he refuses to put in the effort to try!
There's your problem, he is 12. He is very much going through puberty, and that is a pretty normal phase for a child. Give it a couple of years, and he will grow up and mature.
Your job as sister is to be there for him. Let him know that he can tell you anything, and that you won't tell your parents any of it. He will open up a little bit more. Rationalize with him over his problems, and be there for him.
My sister was never really there for me, and I haven't seen her in months, but I really miss her. I also wish she was there for me during those times as well, but she was too involved in her own endeavors to give any time to me.
So be there for him please. He isn't going to like it, nor be grateful for it, but it will make him a better and more happy person in the long run.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
I was playing the original LOZ earlier, and I've come to realize that I like it for two reasons: one, cause it was my first, and two, cause of its simplicity.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I'm hoping to get a response in the roleplays I've made applications for. That and I'm hungry.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Wondering when my Ping will lower so I can play TF2 without being a glitchy mess of death.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Got an offer of accommodation for my university. I just have to hope student finance give me money so I can actually go and this doesn't all turn out to be some awful life hoax. The universe definitely feels like it's against me lately

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Got an offer of accommodation for my university. I just have to hope student finance give me money so I can actually go and this doesn't all turn out to be some awful life hoax. The universe definitely feels like it's against me lately
When I suspended my course 6 months in, I phoned student finance asking, if I was to restart my course again in the future, if they would fund the first year again and they said yeah. Hopefully same applies to you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom