• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

octorok74

TETTAC
My days just keep on going. So I'm hoping the application I filled out today gets accepted, found out I was a crash and burn victim, oh and I got some hate thrown at me for being American. Just some thoughts floating through my head as I start relaxing for bed.

Dan

My days just keep on going. So I'm hoping the application I filled out today gets accepted, found out I was a crash and burn victim, oh and I got some hate thrown at me for being American. Just some thoughts floating through my head as I start relaxing for bed.

I'm sorry to hear about that American citizen. I suspect it was the lower class that did this horrid act towards you. I myself have never been racist. Why look here I've taken a selfie of myself with icky... amazing minorities.

self.jpg

Pen

The game is on!
I want to try a Kid Icarus game but because I've never played any at all, I don't know which to start with. Ugh.

I say start with the original for the NES to get the original experience of that particular game. You don't necessarily need to beat the game, as long as you just at least get a taste of how it is to play it. The really good game in the Kid Icarus series (if you ask me) is Uprising for the 3DS. That game is just outstanding. Like, I can't even describe how much I love that game. Anyway, even if the continuity in the story isn't super important for Uprising in comparison the the previous games, there are a bunch of fourth wall breaking references that you'll really enjoy if you've at least played the original a little bit. ;) Of Myths & Monsters for the Game Boy isn't that special. It's pretty similar to the original, but I'd say it's a wee bit more dull.

I hope this helps you along! :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Are you ****ting down my leg right now? I have a registration hold because I need to complete a session of "Major Advising" with my adviser. Problem is, I just had him sign the paperwork to transfer out. So Now I have to go back and ask him to sign off on my advising appointment so I can register for Fall courses. Hooo boy this is gonna be awkward.

Reactions: Pen

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I desperately need a new mattress.

My dad says that we can’t afford one and that we’ll have to make the one I have work, but I’ve been trying to make it work for the pasts few months. It’s filled with holes, and today I woke up with something hurting my side and I realized it was my one of the springs poking up into my side. You can ****ing see the scratches on the side of my hip.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
On another note, I saw the doctor today. I'm being forced by my doctor to go to a psychologist and get my head shrunk in exchange for her writing a letter to certify that I am in fact enough of a mental case to qualify for priority housing in September. Yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom