• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm in desperate need for some @Pendio

:seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

Reactions: Pen

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Babies! <3
2817704_1340410366686.81res_375_300.jpg
XD

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I just really want to kiss someone and cuddle really closely with them and take a nap while being held in their arms.

No one in specific really I'm just really lonely.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Somebody I'm really close to had a suicide attempt 2 nights ago. She stabbed herself. We had hopes that she would pull through and make it out. After going an entire day and a half without hearing even a word on what's going on, I found out that she died in the hospital this morning.

Dan

Somebody I'm really close to had a suicide attempt 2 nights ago. She stabbed herself. We had hopes that she would pull through and make it out. After going an entire day and a half without hearing even a word on what's going on, I found out that she died in the hospital this morning.
Oh gosh ellow. Really sorry to hear that. Hope you and the many friends and family effected pull through.

octorok74

TETTAC
Well today I got to play games with my friend's father. It was fun yet weird, but he was a really cool guy and actually was born and raised close to me. But he married and moved to the Philippines. Fun day today, fun day.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die

Oh god that's awful, I'm so sorry. The pain is over for her now. I hope you'll pull through this hard time x

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ

I'm very sorry to hear that. I understand how you feel, as I had a friend who commit suicide last year around this time. It's definitely hard to comprehend that someone you love is gone. I'll be thinking of you, and I wish you and your friends and family the best right now.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
All I can say is:
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom