• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Whereabouts in NZ are you looking to settle? IMO Wellington is a really nice city.
Auckland is where I'm currently planning. I've spoke to a few people there before and it's definitely where I want to be if I want to pursue a career in business. Can't wait, lol.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Auckland is where I'm currently planning. I've spoke to a few people there before and it's definitely where I want to be if I want to pursue a career in business. Can't wait, lol.
Ok, I have two restaurant suggestions (fairly near the Uni campus)

-Sal's Pizza ($4 for a large slice of really good Pepperoni pizza, or ~$25 for a gigantic whole pizza).
-Movenpick Ice Cream (if you leave sals and head to the waterfront and make a left turn it's a few blocks away) $6 for a large double scoop of Swiss Ice Cream.

@Justac00lguy

DETAILED DIRECTIONS TO SALS: In the main uni building, head ~west until you arrive at a park. Go straight though until you hit a road. Make a left turn on that road, then turn right until you come to an intersection. The restaurant should be in this approximate location (check spoiler), but be warned it is incredibly narrow and easy to miss. Just look for the big red sign that says "Sal's Pizza" hanging over the footpath.

f5031d9bc5.png

934122c1e7.png

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The last three or four people I've had crushes on the last few months have all been taken. I feel like I'm sensing a bit of a theme in life.

Three/four crushes in just the last few months? I've only had one in my entire life and I'm starting to think something is up ._.

Reactions: Pen

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I should really start watching Sailor Moon again. I watch it here and there, but I really should just buy the DVD. I love the art style so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom