• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm going to see a doctor about my anxiety this week. I don't want to go back on full time medication but I really need help just to get me through the short term. I know once things calm down again my anxiety will subside and I know the root of my issues so that's nothing new. I suppose I'm okay with that.
Hope it goes well for you Beauts.:)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
New tablets arriving tomorrow, for me and my fella. Then it's doing the tablet dance.

aRXCuZa.gif

SBoKpeo.jpg

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles

That doesn't even remotely surprise me. Tumblr is full of this sort of idiocy.

I'm going to see a doctor about my anxiety this week. I don't want to go back on full time medication but I really need help just to get me through the short term. I know once things calm down again my anxiety will subside and I know the root of my issues so that's nothing new. I suppose I'm okay with that.

I think the best thing is to not be ashamed about such things. If you need help getting by a stressful time, the right thing to do is get help. At the same time, the least amount of time you can be on meds the better. Having worked with medication (dispensing, compounding, counseling patients, etc.) I'm definitely anti-medication if it can be avoided. Even medication that helps alleviate one issue can exacerbate another.

All that said, one of the best things to do is talk about it. Getting it out in the open is actually extremely liberating (it's one of the basic ideas behind psychoanalysis, and has been proven to work).

Anyways, I hope things work out. I'm sure they will. :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The last three or four people I've had crushes on the last few months have all been taken. I feel like I'm sensing a bit of a theme in life.

Also, on another note, all of my PC components are now either here or on the way. All I need now is a keyboard suggestion, and maybe a different mouse (along with an HDMI cable).

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
I'm a bit depressed because a friend of mine let me know that her parents are most likely getting divorced soon. I think that divorce is the single worst thing that can happen to a child during childhood.

I'm a bit depressed because a friend of mine let me know that her parents are most likely getting divorced soon. I think that divorce is the single worst thing that can happen to a child during childhood.

Maybe in a lot of cases, not in mine.

My parent's marriage was the marriage from Hell as me and my siblings like to call it. It ending was a positive for everyone. Still sucks though for your friend but it'll be ok, her parents will still be there for her and all.

got my computer back from the shop and it had to have windows 8.1 installed on it cuz 7 was screwing it up and I wish I could shove the whole windows 8 and .1 programs up whoever invented this so far up their *** that they'd be spitting microchips for a week. 8.1 is only slightly more tolerable then 8.:mad:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Dear my manager

Maybe the reason I make mistakes and don't pay attention is because I don't care

I don't care about the customers. I don't care about equipment. I don't care if someone gets pissed cos I forgot to remove the security tag. I don't care if we fail a mystery shop. I don't care if we don't reach store target. I don't care if I don't get enough add on sales this week. I don't care if the area manager yells at you. I. Don't. Give. A. ****.

I can't wait to leave retail

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom