• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
tumblr_nnsipnM15f1stpiojo1_1280.jpg

This photo.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So I had the opportunity to play the Splatoon demo. Man, that game is so much goddamn fun. It's just... it doesn't waste time bullshitting, you're just in there right away and you're having a good time. Everything feels good, though the controls aren't quite to my liking, aiming with the motion stuff and the right stick at the same time isn't really the best thing, though I think you can turn that off. All in all it was a super fun demo, the inklings are super cute, I love the designs, and I hope this game really takes off because there's truly more to it than some are saying.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I think I realized today why I have been too scared to come out as bi IRL. I told one of my best friends today and he walked away. Just like that. I lost a good friend because of my sexuality.

To be honest, he probably wasn't all that great of a friend to not accept me for who I am, but it sure did nothing to boost my confidence, and I am really sad about him just walking away. For years, he's been the person I go to when I need to talk about, well, anything. And then I tell him this, and he walks. It's hurtful. It really pisses me off knowing people are judgmental like that.

He was easily one of the best friends I ever had, and now he might as well be dead because he made it quite clear I'm nothing to him now.

Wow, this has been quite a day for sure...
How do you know he's not your friend? What did he say?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom