• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
this face

tumblr_nnychbAq6m1st1igno2_400.jpg

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Looks like I need to go with the 21.5" IPS LED monitor over the 23". I literally couldn't fit two of those on my desk. At least I decided to size-check before I bought the massive 27" monitor.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
tumblr_no16dz087R1twd6iao1_540.jpg

is this what britain is like right now

The Ministry has fallen. The NHS is dead. The Tory's are coming.

As I said earlier, clearly 'legitimate blackness' is measured by white people who want charts of your parents and grandparents and great grandparents skin colour, a bit like those neat Nuremberg law charts Hitler and his friends drew up to determine whether you were Jewish enough to be thrown into Auschwitz :)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Firstly, people arguing that people outside of Britain can't possibly understand British politics is amazing to me to say the least. Really tired of hearing this "you guys don't live here so there's no way you can understand anything!!!" crap. Mind ****: you can study politics of another country without living there.

secondly,
The Ministry has fallen. The NHS is dead. The Tory's are coming.

As I said earlier, clearly 'legitimate blackness' is measured by white people who want charts of your parents and grandparents and great grandparents skin colour, a bit like those neat Nuremberg law charts Hitler and his friends drew up to determine whether you were Jewish enough to be thrown into Auschwitz :)
Yeah it's a bit different than the charts Hitler and his "friends" drew up considering omni isn't you know...wanting to kill 11 million ****ing innocent people. Why is it that everyone jumps to hitler as an instant comparison? These two situations aren't even apples and oranges... more like, apples and cows. How can you compare someone saying someone isn't legitimately black to Hitler choosing who is Jewish enough to be experimented on, tortured, worked to ****, starved, and then sentenced to death? Don't tell me that wasn't the point; that was the point. You used the Hitler comparison to exaggerate how terrible it is to say someone isn't "legitimately" black and it's a real ****ing head scratcher to say the least to say these things are even remotely equivalent. Oh yeah, I suppose I forgot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

What does legitimate blackness even mean? Clearly Obama is not African. Is he black? Well, by most country's flimsy definition, sure, but in reality, he's mixed. The surprise of Obama being elected isn't that he is "black", but that he is, no matter what you want to flimsily classify his race as, a minority, and a historically oppressed one at that (although, in SMS's defense, mixed raced folks were treated a bit better...but a bit better than trash is still quite ****ty).

This chat is silly. Evidently, anyone not from Britain isn't allowed to talk about British politics without being told they don't understand anything, so why don't you guys make a ****ing group or something? Seriously...

Last edited:

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Now I remember why I hate spring so much. Those stupid yearly ant invasion to our house started today and almost every kitchen corner is full of black garden ants. I get headache easily from ant killing spray.

Salem

SICK
Why is there a U2 album on my iPod. Why is iTunes saying I bought that. I didn't ****ing buy that and I don't even like them but it won't let me ****ing delete it from my iPod why can i get it off my iTunes library but not my iPod itself

someone help me please I am going crazy
Same here, not that I cared enough to delete it, too lazy to.;)

Wasn't it a big thing that everyone got U2's new album in their iTunes for free, regardless of if they wanted it or not? And then after complaints they gave an option to actually get rid of it. Quick Google will probably reveal how. :)
First time I knew this.:O

holy **** i cannot believe this

all i had to do was swipe to the left to delete them

why did i never know about being able to do that i feel like such an idiot
That happened to many times ever since I got an IPhone, swiping is complicated.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
"Oh you don't have it that bad, someone somewhere has it worse!" Wow, not only did you fail to help at all, but you managed to make yourself sound like an insufferably pretentious ****waffle.
I hate it when people say this. So with their logic you can never ever complain because someone in the world has it worse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom