• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I had a dream...a dream in which the people in this thread just stopped having a politics chat and leave it. I also dreamed they were very happy with their choice and the results and they have every right to be. Nobody was telling them what to do and what to choose. Then I heard a loud bep and it was my alarm going off. So after some coffee I checked in and awwwwwww....so nice to see the members stopped having argues and post what's on their minds again ....LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!! *cries happy tears and gets nostalgic about the glory days of the What's on your mind thread.*

Dan

From what I've read, brits all voted in radical, douchey, dickhead capitalists into a majority government...am I right about this? Because that's hilarious.

14612c4c-bf33-45bf-a556-9cf8319aafb7.jpg

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Lol, Obama wasn't even legitimatly black.

Does this work by percentages somehow? Remind me, if people voting for Obama because he was "part black* was wrong, how does using the argument he's only "part black" so it doesn't even count function any better?

I also dreamed they were very happy with their choice and the results and they have every right to be.

Sorry, I didn't vote for the Tory's so no I'm not gonna be happy about the result.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why is there a U2 album on my iPod. Why is iTunes saying I bought that. I didn't ****ing buy that and I don't even like them but it won't let me ****ing delete it from my iPod why can i get it off my iTunes library but not my iPod itself

someone help me please I am going crazy

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Why is there a U2 album on my iPod. Why is iTunes saying I bought that. I didn't ****ing buy that and I don't even like them but it won't let me ****ing delete it from my iPod why can i get it off my iTunes library but not my iPod itself

someone help me please I am going crazy

Wasn't it a big thing that everyone got U2's new album in their iTunes for free, regardless of if they wanted it or not? And then after complaints they gave an option to actually get rid of it. Quick Google will probably reveal how. :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Wasn't it a big thing that everyone got U2's new album in their iTunes for free, regardless of if they wanted it or not? And then after complaints they gave an option to actually get rid of it. Quick Google will probably reveal how. :)
I know nothing about this but I'm download iCloud to see if I can delete it off of there. But I'll also google that. Thanks.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

It's still there even though I followed the instructions to remove it. I don't know what to do now this is really stressing me out

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Sorry, I didn't vote for the Tory's so no I'm not gonna be happy about the result.

I feel for you, last year we ended up with a coalition between the following four parties:
- the conservative right party
- the racist party (first time ever I can recall them getting into a power position)
- the christian party
- the "left" party (which is only "left" in title, as it always aligns itself with the right side of politics)

Now we have an idiot "health" minister that has no experience or background in health wrecking havoc with our healthcare system, attempting to get rid of half of the hospitals out in the districts (apart from the county where he's from himself), at least the most emergent things like emergency surgery, childbirth, children's ward, and the like - not taking into consideration just how more difficult it is to get around in the west and the north of the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom