• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
Another paragraph and about a 1000 more words to inject into this paper in a little under 6 hours.

And I think I'm beginning to realize just how much BS goes into writing College papers.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I should take a huge canvas and paint some sort of massive pattern on it in sections and just paint a new part of it every time I can. Just so I can get into the habit of being more artsy more or something even if it sounds like I wouldn't have the patience.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
If these exit polls are anything to go by I'm packing my bags now. Switzerland it is.

Well, as cynical as this may sound, in all likelihood, nothing different will happen. At least, going from politics here in the US. People get elected and then they don't actually do what they say they will, because of the infighting. So hopefully your government is as inept as ours, and you won't have to learn French.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Running away and living a simple life that's peaceful with the one I love. No more ****ing around in a town where no one gives a **** about me, and no more feeling miserable because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom