• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The League of Legends team I'm on wants me to represent them as their only Smash bros. player and manage our smash side of the team.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Real post of what is on my mind:

Last couple of weeks or so I have been a real misery guts, feeling like **** and not even being able to feel excited about going to uni and stuff in September and other things going on because I was just letting everything get on top of me. Literally spent everyday in tears over something lol and half of it was either in my head or just purely stupid. But you know what I've remembered? It can be hard to do something about your situation when it's just crap, but the fact is, you have to take the first step. Don't stand on the edge wondering about all the 'what if's', just go and do it. At worst you made a mistake and you can learn from it and at best it was the right thing to do and you'll feel better. And sometimes that first step is nothing but time- everyone should allow themselves time whether that's to get over a break up or to get better from an illness or even after you've had a fight with a loved one.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Even though I spent a good chunk of it on the road, this was overall a pretty good weekend.

Friday was long. We left in the morning to go to Edmonton, which is like an 8 hour drive or so. We stopped in Calgary on the way and I got 2 hours of free time, which I used to hang out with ZD's beloved admin @Repentance. After that, we finished the drive to Edmonton and went to West Edmonton Mall (the largest mall in North America). Had a delicious dinner before going to see Avengers: Age of Ultron (which was a fantastic movie btw). We then checked into our hotel, found $200 cash under one of the blankets, and had a good night's sleep. Saturday morning, my dad dropped me off at a university so I could do my audition (which I think went well, will know in 2 weeks), then we had a delicious lunch and drove home. Now it's Sunday, I have the day all to myself, and ZD's working again. Yay!

So ya, overall a good weekend.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
because that's precisely why they do show the ads at that time. If someone is hungry they are more likely to buy some food so why not show ads during feeding time?

it's almost like ad agencies hire an army of people to collect data on people's habits and tendencies and attempt to capitalize on those observations to maximize profits...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
There's this pleasantly cool breeze drifting in through my window. This particular type of summer evening breeze I like to think of as "the existential crisis breeze." It never fails to make me feel small, alone, and painfully aware of both my existence and the impermanence of life. I then proceed to curl up in a ball under my bedcovers and reflect on life for the next hour until I fall asleep.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
There's apparently a disorder that causes somebody to be gloomy and depressed if they don't get enough sunlight/vitamin d, so it appears as if the weather affects their mood. I probably have it. I mean, I was talking to my mom the other day about how my mood seems to be affected by the weather and she told me about it, and that I might have it like my grandma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom