• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
i CaN'T pOsT iN AlL tHeSe SuPeR-iMpOrTaNt ThEaDs aNd My LiFe Is So EmPtY i HaVe NoThInG bEtTeR tO dO tHaN cHeCk ThE sItE eVeRy TeN mInUtEs AnD ***** AbOuT iT wHeN iT iNtErMiTtEnTlY dOeS wOrK!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Slight AoU spoilers.

According to tumblr making Black Widow have emotions means Joss Whedon is a misogynist. 10/10 perfect logic.

AoU was great, I was afraid that it would have too much squeezed in and feel rushed but the pacing was spot-on.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Alright so to stave off the boredom I tried this "Which Personality Trait Do You Have In Common With Criminals?" quiz and I got the least accurate answer possible.

Charming & Persuasive
You are a very charming and engaging individual who can talk to pretty much every person.
You know exactly how to approach different types of people, from various walks of life, and make a positive and long lasting impression.
Once you get a conversation going, you can talk about every subject in the world and convince people to agree with your opinion.
This is a pretty valuable asset that you have, and you must use it wisely.

I'm sorry, but...
You know exactly how to approach different types of people
That's so inaccurate that it just hurts to read.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
My birthday isn't till December but I already know what I want: a girlfriend who will love me despite my flaws and who will respect that I'm not the most social person ever. Am I asking for too much?

Also, is it wrong to want to just drop everything and buy a one-way plane ticket out of here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom