• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I genuinely have no idea how some people can survive on just 3 hours of sleep. I got 6 last night and I can barely keep my eyes open.

If it helps, I'm clearly paying for that now. There was a time I could function well on just a few hours of sleep, but now I feel shattered if I get below 7 (9 is more optimal for me).

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I genuinely have no idea how some people can survive on just 3 hours of sleep. I got 6 last night and I can barely keep my eyes open.

A well-scheduled cocktail of fruit, candy, caffeine, and energy drinks. I dose in a similar way to how my wife pushes iv drugs with patients. There is always a stretch between early march and late April where i'm getting 20-25 hours of sleep per week. The energy drinks keep me from driving off the road since it's an hour to campus.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Had nothing gone wrong, in two months I'd be in a wonderful place and in thirteen months time I would have been flying back to NZ one last time. I can pretty much guarantee that neither of those events will happen now. Planning does a fat lot of good if something goes wrong. Now I have no life plans and feel like I'm adrift in life.

Yes I know I've ranted this to death but I got hit by a wave of realization at the bus stop today and I'm feeling more down than ever. If you don't like me talking about this you can kindly shove it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
IMG_0380_zpsl4ngyiku.jpg

ZD is a functional website

There is no war in Ba Sing Se

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Tonight my dad took me to this restaurant called "The Porch," and I got to drink Pepsi out of a glass jar!

Well, sort of. It had a handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom