• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
1366311165831.gif

This is killing me

Omg

Im dying

My sides hurt xD

Reactions: Pen

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I never really post in here, but I just got a call from my best in Florida about his sister being missing all day. She didn't show up for work, her phone is off, and her room mates haven't seen her. One of her room mates said that he thought he passed her earlier in the day on the road, and that it looked as though she has been home, but there's no solid proof.

I'm at a loss of thought. I had just recently gotten out of a weird funk, so to have something like this just sort of... be a thing, and to a person I have known pretty well for years. I'm at a loss for words. Just needed to post this somewhere to get it out of my system. I just found out when I was driving home after a long, but good day, and now my mind is just all over the place.

I never really post in here, but I just got a call from my best in Florida about his sister being missing all day. She didn't show up for work, her phone is off, and her room mates haven't seen her. One of her room mates said that he thought he passed her earlier in the day on the road, and that it looked as though she has been home, but there's no solid proof.

I'm at a loss of thought. I had just recently gotten out of a weird funk, so to have something like this just sort of... be a thing, and to a person I have known pretty well for years. I'm at a loss for words. Just needed to post this somewhere to get it out of my system. I just found out when I was driving home after a long, but good day, and now my mind is just all over the place.

Really sorry to hear that, Shroom. I hope everything works out for your friend and his sister, and that you feel better. That's really awful.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The next person to say "you can't be lonely because you have friends" is in real danged of getting gobsmacked.

I mean, the only thing you really can do is hope for the best. I'm sure there has to be a perfectly reasonable explanation as to what happened. Maybe her phone died and she decided to skip work because she felt funny? At any rate my thoughts are with you guys :/

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Why is Carl's Jr.'s called Hardee's in half of the states? I could probably look it up but I'd rather endlessly ponder it here.

Branding. The company that owns Carl's Jr. acquired the Hardee's franchises around 2001. Hardee's has been around since the 60s so it was better to keep the naming convention

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Managed to eat some macaroni cheese today, the gross kind that comes in a tin. Found I can swallow it easy without chewing, but still a bit too nervous to try much else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom