• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
1. Spot someone.
2. Approach them awardly.
3. Stare at them for a least thirty seconds.
4. Make a few weak noises with your mouth.
5. ?????
6. Run away.
7. Die.
Now how do you online because a bunch of people are trying to talk to me and I'm like "Uhhhhh....." and then dont respond and seem like a dick

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
i hate mario kart. it makes me actively unhappy. now all there's all this talk about the mk8 dlc and i'm going to play it tomorrow because i'm weak and stupid. i will then be reminded why i hate mario kart but simultaneously will be unable to stop playing because i'm too stubborn to walk away from something i'm bad at. it's going to ruin my entire month. **** you, nintendo.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I wish people would just be open if they had an issue with me. It would save a lot of excess BS and drama.

i hate mario kart. it makes me actively unhappy. now all there's all this talk about the mk8 dlc and i'm going to play it tomorrow because i'm weak and stupid. i will then be reminded why i hate mario kart but simultaneously will be unable to stop playing because i'm too stubborn to walk away from something i'm bad at. it's going to ruin my entire month. **** you, nintendo.

1870f3f105aa882a1b5401ee296af409.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom