• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
⊂_ヽ
  \\ _
   \( •_•) F
    < ⌒ヽ A
   /   へ\ B
   /  / \\ U
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ L
  / / O
  / /| U
 ( (ヽ S
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ

i wanted to make this my status but it broke

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I have a physical at the doctors in 3 days, which includes a urine test. I have so much weed in my system there's no way I can get it out. So yeah I'm gonna get caught, which will ruin my life. I'll most likely get time in juvenile detention for this, not to mention losing all the little trust and care my family have for me. My life is about to change big time, in every way. I honestly hate myself rn, I can't believe I ****ed my life up so bad

Reactions: Dio

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I have a physical at the doctors in 3 days, which includes a urine test. I have so much weed in my system there's no way I can get it out. So yeah I'm gonna get caught, which will ruin my life. I'll most likely get time in juvenile detention for this, not to mention losing all the little trust and care my family have for me. My life is about to change big time, in every way. I honestly hate myself rn, I can't believe I ****ed my life up so bad

I don't know how it works there but they can't bust you for having it in your system. It's possession you'd get in trouble for legally. Just stay clean til then and you might get away with a trace amount. Then it's up to you what you tell your parents whether you tell the truth or perhaps a diminished version of the truth.

Anyway. What's on my mind? I can't cook. I hate cooking. **** cooking.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
i didn't pick up cooking until my mid 20s. the trick is to start small with a modest stable of recopies that don't require a ton of steps. i didn't just jump into chicken marsala with a mushroom port reduction on day two but i got there in time after learning how to do all the little things first.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
i didn't pick up cooking until my mid 20s. the trick is to start small with a modest stable of recopies that don't require a ton of steps. i didn't just jump into chicken marsala with a mushroom port reduction on day two but i got there in time after learning how to do all the little things first.
the trick is to marry someone who knows more than you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom