• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'v spent most of last evening and this morning attempting to weird people out with this gif (and succeeding).

bjffkh9otub8rryieejt.gif

octorok74

TETTAC
Someone I consider a great friend is gone. Not gone as in dead because that would be really upsetting. But just knowing they have decided to stop being friends with me is rough after going through so much. Just hurts a bunch and maybe in the future they will change their mind. Doubt it, but always be hopeful.

On a happier note, my mother is making sweet potato fries. Awesome!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Someone I consider a great friend is gone. Not gone as in dead because that would be really upsetting. But just knowing they have decided to stop being friends with me is rough after going through so much. Just hurts a bunch and maybe in the future they will change their mind. Doubt it, but always be hopeful.

On a happier note, my mother is making sweet potato fries. Awesome!

Keep that hope, octo, and do not despair. =) Anyone who has you as a friend is lucky because you're so wonderful, and anyone who decides not to be your friend is missing out. They'll come around, patience is the key. ^_^

Yum, potatos! <3

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I have a sore throat, I have two different consecutive losing streaks in Pokemon, I'm at the very bottom of the league I'm in, and the person I'm interested in already has a relationship. But at least I hit the Front Page of imgur and passed 50,000 reputation points there so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Reactions: Fig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom