• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

shh... it never happened

84493cc376.gif

Night Owl

~Momentai
How much I despise taking tests in-class.

I much prefer taking them in the testing center where I can take as long as I need..

My brain failed me and I couldn't answer all that I needed to on my math test. I'm usually very good at solving problems. :dry:

ILU

i luv u
All day my mind has been on how little things affect stuff... Not so much butterfly effect, but kinda.

Somebody I don't even know went out of their way to send me a nice message today, and it just put me in SUCH a good mood that I just HAD to go for a drive and be outside with sunshine and happiness.

Because of that, I was around to see a birdy get clipped by a car, and other cars were driving over it and i could hear it crying and omfg I flipped a crazy U-ie (and I'm VERY much a noob driver) and sped back to it. It was flopping around trying to get out of the road and cars were going over it and I just ran into traffic like a moron to save it. Poor little guy has a busted leg....

BUT... If I hadn't been put into such a good mood by a stranger's kindness, I'd never have gotten into the car, so that bird would be road kill. It's just been on my mind ALL DAY LONG. @_@

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom