• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I was told recently that I have a tendency to reach out to people I think are struggling or are lonely. So far I am proud to say I've made I think at least 3 people's lives better by reaching out to them when they were at low points. I was told I must be "one of the best people ever exit" (huge exaggeration imo) because I've spent days, weeks, months and sometimes even years trying to help people break out of the world they are in. I don't think I'm one of the best people to ever exist lol but I do hope that I am one of the best people in these particular people's lives. It fills me with joy to see these people happier and doing better every day. Perhaps I struggle when I see other people who are lonely because I know how it feels.

I'm trying not to sound egotistical here and I'm afraid it is coming off that way, but I guess I just want to say it feels good for someone to tell me that I'm a good person and that I'm helpful to others. Ultimately as humans there's not much more the bulk of us can do, so I try to do my best in these areas. And while I find I make many mistakes that bring me down and make myself think I'm a bad person, every time I see someone happy from something I've said or done, I feel accomplished.

On that note, I know many people here still struggle including myself and I find people often don't reach out when they have issues. It's hard to reach out about your problems, so I think it is up to us as individuals to instead do the reaching out for them. I try to reach out as much as I can. That being said, if anyone here does need someone to talk to, shoot me a PM. I'm always willing to chat.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
I found my copy of "The Sword of Shannara," and Shea Ohmsford is described as having fair, Elven features, blond hair, and piercing blue eyes.

*dies of laughter*

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Sometimes things aren't exactly easy when you're in hard times and surrounded by people IRL telling you to kill yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fig

The Altruist
I feel like a large weight has been lifted off my shoulders yesterday. I had a programming exam for my lab and I honestly thought I was going to fail it due to current relationships between people seemed like they were challenged, causing me to lose focus during the test. In the end I received 8 out of 10 marks and while I'm glad for the grade for now, I honestly question my existence seeing how I've been "ruining" people's lives. I really don't know how to feel about that and it doesn't help that my birthday is nearing up and I have a hunch that they will show their imaginary emotions just to pity me. *sigh* I shouldn't be questioning my existence as a religious person, but I honestly don't know how much longer I can last.

Jamie

I feel like a large weight has been lifted off my shoulders yesterday. I had a programming exam for my lab and I honestly thought I was going to fail it due to current relationships between people seemed like they were challenged, causing me to lose focus during the test. In the end I received 8 out of 10 marks and while I'm glad for the grade for now, I honestly question my existence seeing how I've been "ruining" people's lives. I really don't know how to feel about that and it doesn't help that my birthday is nearing up and I have a hunch that they will show their imaginary emotions just to pity me. *sigh* I shouldn't be questioning my existence as a religious person, but I honestly don't know how much longer I can last.
I'm always free to talk Fig. When is your birthday by the way?

Fig

The Altruist
I'm always free to talk Fig. When is your birthday by the way?

It's actually this upcoming Monday, but judging how poor it was last year irl (because online I feel happy when people I met online took the time to say HBD to me is an incredible feeling), I'm really not expecting a lot to be honest.

Jamie

It's actually this upcoming Monday, but judging how poor it was last year irl (because online I feel happy when people I met online took the time to say HBD to me is an incredible feeling), I'm really not expecting a lot to be honest.
I hope it goes well, Fig. I'll be sure to remember to wish you a happy birthday.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
link_lana_dance_by_amazingartistyellow-d85in6p.gif

This. I don't even…

Sheik

:the:
I have recently learned to laugh it out. It's better to laugh it out! Take all of those nasty feelings and instead of dragging them around with you, just laugh it out! Aha! Ahahahahahahahaha! Hahaha...

Ha.

Jamie

I have recently learned to laugh it out. It's better to laugh it out! Take all of those nasty feelings and instead of dragging them around with you, just laugh it out! Aha! Ahahahahahahahaha! Hahaha...

Ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom