• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I hate when I have a serious and great talk with someone and suddenly my internet connection goes kaboom. I hate it. And not for a bit but it stays away for hours. Provider had a break down on Easter!!!

So I take it this is what happened to you last night. I missed you. The main topic of conversation was over, but that was all drama which I just mentioned above. But I was about to start talking about more positive happy things just as you disappeared. lol its all good there is always tonight!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So I take it this is what happened to you last night. I missed you. The main topic of conversation was over, but that was all drama which I just mentioned above. But I was about to start talking about more positive happy things just as you disappeared. lol its all good there is always tonight!
Yes and I was in the middle of a reply when it happened! It pissed me off because we had such a great talk and you were finally feeling better and then my internet went down.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Yes and I was in the middle of a reply when it happened! It pissed me off because we had such a great talk and you were finally feeling better and then my internet went down.

HAHA! It's all good. I can't thank you enough for being there for me, not only last night, but almost every night since I have had so much BS going on around me lately. You truly are on bad ass chick, and a great friend. Who would have though I would have met the person with all the qualities I want/need out of a friendship on the internet, let alone on the other side of the planet.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
HAHA! It's all good. I can't thank you enough for being there for me, not only last night, but almost every night since I have had so much BS going on around me lately. You truly are on bad ass chick, and a great friend. Who would have though I would have met the person with all the qualities I want/need out of a friendship on the internet, let alone on the other side of the planet.
Awwww that is very sweet Snakey and as I told you before I'm there for you. It's very hard to see someone you care for so much struggle with things like this. So I told you before, if you need a talk you know where to find me on the internt :P

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've gotten myself stuck in a hole that I don't think I can dig my way out of.

I will try though, of course!

In fact, I am trying, but it doesn't seem to be working. :c Perhaps I need to change my methods. Yes, that's it, I'll try something else! :D But only after I get back from work. :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I've gotten myself stuck in a hole that I don't think I can dig my way out of.

I will try though, of course!

In fact, I am trying, but it doesn't seem to be working. :c Perhaps I need to change my methods. Yes, that's it, I'll try something else! :D But only after I get back from work. :)
You know what might help you? To dance like Justin Bieber! That would be a great solution don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom