• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I just watched an HBO documentary called The Out List and it's amazing how far we as a society have come in relation to LGBTQIA equality, and yet there's still so much farther we need to go.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I was just thinking 'I really want a cup of tea' then I remembered I had thought the same thing ten minutes ago and made one and it's just cooled down enough to drink. Magical self granted wish.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Why not a waxed curly moustache? Less messy, more villainy.

Hmm, I suppose I should give this much thought since you make a good point. I do like the villainy which would come with it... I'll get growing one and see how it goes.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
I...I still have to remind myself that Matt Smith isn't coming back. Every. Single. Day.

How pathetic is that? I mean, it's been two years already, for Link's sake!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
When will I find an idea for a profession that people don't make me hate.

NO WONDER I DONT KNOW WHAT I ****ING WILL DO WITH MY LIFE EVERYONE ****ING PUTS DOWN EVERY ****ING IDEA I HAVE
literally just ignore them

I'm actually serious, don't listen to them and forge your own path. It makes you way happier in the end. If you want to skip out on college for a semester or two, DO IT. If you want to be an underwater basket weaver you bet your bum you're gonna underwater weave them a smd basket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom