• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
My Girlfriend is the only one who doesn't like my cooking. Like, wtf. Everyone else devours food I make and wants more, but to her it's just meh. But if I make something from a box(hamburger helper) it's completely fine. Idfk what I'm supposed to do. Box food not that great.
I think that's like my worst nightmare but I wouldn't worry too much. If everyone else likes your food then it's not you, she's probably just picky. I used to cook for the staff at a place I used to work and everyone loved the food except for the cleaner, no matter what I made she'd just make a funny face and pick at it. Some people are just picky, it's not a reflection on your cooking so don't worry about it too much.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Yesterday I was on my way home from game night just as most people were on their way out. And they were so overly loud, stumbling out of the buses, already well on their way to getting drunk if not being drunk already. And I was just standing quietly in the shed, watching videos on my phone.

And I couldn't help but think that these are just the kind of people that would tell me to "get a life", yet here I was, involuntarily observing them, and I just couldn't wait to get home and watch more videos and read things and play games.

Reactions: Dan

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I've hit an all time low. Word spread at school that I'm a stoner. A lot of people hate me now. I'm deeper into depression then I ever think I've been. Of course when im depressed I turn to weed, it's all that can make me happy anymore. My girlfriend hates that side of me, and that's all I ever do, or talk about anymore, so she'll probably break up with me. We've only been dating for a week. I just want to get stoned and forget it all. I just want to escape the world.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I've hit an all time low. Word spread at school that I'm a stoner. A lot of people hate me now. I'm deeper into depression then I ever think I've been. Of course when im depressed I turn to weed, it's all that can make me happy anymore. My girlfriend hates that side of me, and that's all I ever do, or talk about anymore, so she'll probably break up with me. We've only been dating for a week. I just want to get stoned and forget it all. I just want to escape the world.
We like you. People shouldn't hate you for smoking weed as long as you're not also a dick, which I don't think you are.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Listen, have a one on one talk with @Mellow Ezlo

seriously, he can relate to you, and definitely help you. Please do this before your life gets out of control.

Dan

I just looked through my facebook. Started out depressed and then ended up cringing like hell.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP DOING THIS TO YOURSELF!

puppies.jpeg

Look at the cute puppies instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom