• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
My heart is aching for my Buddy Brad who has recently been dealing with a lot of heavy ****. His girl is super controlling, not allowed to even have friends, and it is an abusive relationship. I keep telling him he's way too good of a guy to be letting her treat him like that, and he wont get agressive with a girl, so he just basically lets her go psycho and beat on him. He has to sneak around all the time(to hang out with me, his only friend), she uses him for his money, and almost wont LET him leave her, cuz she wants him to take care of her while she sits around being lazy and smoking reefer all day.

Not to mention he lost his Aunt 2 weeks ago, then he is at the hospital right now saying good bye to his uncle who they will be pulling the plug on him tonight or tomorrow. The poor guy probably has so much built up in him that I fear he will lose his mind or worse snap and do damage to himself. I dont know how else to help him, he doenst talk about anything, hes not a person who shares his feelings. Instead bottling everything up. Outside of him calling his girl a psycho *****, and rightfully so, he doesnt say a thing. Im just worried is all, he's been a great neighbor, and friend with me for over 20 years. I just dont know what too do, and I'm feeling quite helpless.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It's weird. Sometimes I look at threads and have trouble posting in them because I don't want it to be a low quality one liner. What happened to me. o.o

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Recently, the Ministry of Education changed the grading system, and haha, that is when I knew that I am a living failure.
Since when was being a failure predicated on your grades that, especially at your level of study, are heavily one sided towards people who are good at math/english. You aren't a failure, no one is a failure as long as they keep trying their best.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
woke up at half 5 in the morning with the back of throat burning an hour later burning is still there and i have puked a fair few times. Damn acid reflux

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
My Girlfriend is the only one who doesn't like my cooking. Like, wtf. Everyone else devours food I make and wants more, but to her it's just meh. But if I make something from a box(hamburger helper) it's completely fine. Idfk what I'm supposed to do. Box food not that great.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One of the people from my class last year fell asleep behind the wheel at 5am this morning and crashed straight into a telegraph pole. They're going to be alright thankfully. Think twice before driving home tired...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom