• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Glass felt down thanks to my hair (yes you read it well) then my mouse broke and then my external hard drive decided to give me hard times....anyway it is working again now. But they do say bad luck always comes in pairs.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
That awkward moment when you realize you have been talking about wieners for the past 30 minutes. In my defense I was convincing an old friend who is about to have twins that she need to circumcise he poor boys. No dude wants to explain to a girl why he has all that extra skin cuz his mom was just a hippy who thought it was a good Idea not too.

You know here in the UK being circumcised unless you're religious is really unusual. There's nothing wrong with a foreskin, actually it causes more problems not having one than it does having one. I mean, it exists for a reason. And it's not a big deal either way.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I was just thinking recently about how much I enjoy talking to pancake. I was a bit wary about him coming back but he reminds me of the pancake of old that k loved talking to. :)

Night Owl

~Momentai
so like, girls talk about the guys they like when they have sleepovers, do guys talk about the girls they like? lol
If they do, it's because they need advice.
Otherwise talking about girls goes more like.

Guy 1:"that girl is hot"
Guy 2: "yup"
Then they either move on continuing their previous conversation or one leaves to talk to the girl.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
so like, girls talk about the guys they like when they have sleepovers, do guys talk about the girls they like? lol
I think that depends on the guy. Some of my friends talk about the girls they like; some about the guys they like. Others would never have that conversation in a million years!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Last time I spent the night at a guy's with another guy house this is what happened

1. Played Yugioh
2. Played Mario Party 2 and rage quit because we made Donkey Kong a hard cpu
3. Joked about being gay
4. Talked about random stuff.
5. Played Kirby's Air Ride and almost killed each other
6. Joked about being gay
7. Played Aliens Isolation at 4 in the morning and got spooked
8. Played Smash Bros, made DK the CPU and rage quit
9. Joked about being gay
10. Went to a card shop
11. Went home

I'm not normal though so..............