• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
To Pimp a Butterfly is one of the greatest albums I've ever heard.

I tried to avoid the hype and I gave myself a week or so to really get a feeling of the album and it's just... Well It's hard to describe; it feels inspirational, imaginative, nostalgic, creative, powerful etc. Wow I didn't think Kendrick could elevate himself any higher, but he's going to reach the status of the likes for Nas, 2pac, Rakim and Biggie at this rate.

I've been listening to it non-stop the past week. It really is next level.

Night Owl

~Momentai
History exam tomorrow... :dry:

Not that his tests are hard, they are all multiple choice, but there is always a few problems worded in a way that make them painful.
I've yet to make a solid A on one. The previous two were B's, an 89 and an 85.

Guess third time's the charm.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
That my Gossip Stone threads will end up being a waste of my time and gain no steam regardless of how well they promote good healthy discussion , and whether I should have posted it in the World of Zelda section despite being told it belong in the Community Section, considering every article is about Zelda whether its gameplay or story. I dont know, I'm hoping I at least get a few comments.

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threa...n-linearity-be-handled-in-a-zelda-game.52377/

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
tfw you look down at your page count and realize you're only half done

865ebcba37.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom