• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
What Link would say if he could talk directly to the player.
He would say "why you wok me into fiya so much?"

Asian-Troll-Meme.png

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Someone left me a review to my fanfic which was like oh I like this but can you basically cut out an entire friendship you're building, an entire plot and change the complete characterisation of everyone in it? erm let me think.... how about....

NO M8

I don't mind constructive criticism or advice that would be useful. I don't mind you suggesting I show less of something, or more of another, if that is already a thing. I don't mind someone telling me I suck. But this ain't no pick your own ending ting. It's fanfiction. You have the option of not reading it. You have the option of writing YOUR OWN FANFICTION. That's the whole freaking point. Stop wasting yours and my time with your ****ery. That is all.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
To Pimp a Butterfly is one of the greatest albums I've ever heard.

I tried to avoid the hype and I gave myself a week or so to really get a feeling of the album and it's just... Well It's hard to describe; it feels inspirational, imaginative, nostalgic, creative, powerful etc. Wow I didn't think Kendrick could elevate himself any higher, but he's going to reach the status of the likes for Nas, 2pac, Rakim and Biggie at this rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom