• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Lucid Dreams, it amazes me. So I have been researching how to actual have a lucid dream. I now keep a notebook next to my bed, and write down my dreams. A lot of them are weird as hell. I would be really cool to actually have a lucid dream, and be able to control what im doing. Like fly, or fight, or practice some kind of issue i will soon have to deal with. Wish me luck.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Lucid Dreams, it amazes me. So I have been researching how to actual have a lucid dream. I now keep a notebook next to my bed, and write down my dreams. A lot of them are weird as hell. I would be really cool to actually have a lucid dream, and be able to control what im doing. Like fly, or fight, or practice some kind of issue i will soon have to deal with. Wish me luck.
You should contact Kokirion. He knows a huge lot about it and how to experience Lucid Dreams.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
my mind is racing right now, im trying to space out my thoughts between Lucid Dreams, How Awesome this new Modest Mouse is, yet very curious about what being grumpy in the morning says about your personality....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom