• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Guys, I got a girlfriend

It actually started out as a joke. Me and her joked a lot about us dating, and we were hanging out with friends after school before going to a party. The joking got to the point where we were holding hands while walking down the street, and cuddling before the party. At some point I looked at her and said: what if we actually were dating, even just for tonight? I was partially joking, but mostly serious. She said yes. So yeah we spent the whole party cuddling and kissing. The best part was, her ex was there, and we were making him super jealous which was really fun cuz he's a dick. Yeah so I'm officially not single, which is a weird feeling. She makes me really happy and I'm really comfortable with her, which is good. Yeah we were the talk of the party haha.

On other news I'm starting a band

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
YcxbEEo.png

So I redid my Political Compass test

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
...Am I not unbanned yet?

Oh, well, anyway, our neighbor was over, and I didn't realize it. Like, I just got out of the shower, and apparently she had been there for a few hours. Well, I guess it's my fault for taking a nap.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Organizing a protest & designing a website for said protest is really hard and kind of annoying but it's totally worth it.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Hung out with my sister and niece who are visiting me for the weekend. Went into town, visited a couple of stores, went up to the hilltop and looked at the view, then went home and played games the rest of the day. Introduced my niece to Wind Waker, and she really got into it. Also played Mario Kart 8 with her and one of my flatmates, and some Super Mario 3D World, plus a bit of Theme Hospital :) Fun, fun day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom