• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Watch the extended editions. :)

And if you've already done that, watch the Hobbit movies and the extended editions of those (have to wait a little bit for the extended edition of BotFA though). Then once you finish that, if you're really ambitious, you could watch all of the above with director's commentary.

Oh ya, read the books as well, it's worth it. Start with the Hobbit, then read the LotR trilogy. Then, even though it takes place a long time before, read The Silmarillion after that because, despite being a prequel, I found it worked better when I read it after because it ties up some loose ends and explains schtuffz. Then, if you're still bored, move onto Unfinished Tales, and your journey through Middle Earth will be almost over.

Then do it all again.

Don't forget The Children of Húrin.

And if you are REALLY ambitious, the 12 volume History of Middle Earth.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I just saw some northern lights. I live in eastern Finland, so they are not very common around here. They were beautiful.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Well. Some of you may have noticed I haven't been on recently. It's kinda a long story so I'll sum it up for ya. My mom found out about stuff, I think by reading my fb messages, but she only confronted me about one of the things, and I got in a bunch of trouble for lying about it. Anyway she also thinks all forums are evil anyway so she doesn't want me coming on here anymore, at least for a while. So I can't use this site on my computer cuz her Internet safety thing would tell her, so I can only come on on my secret POS iPod touch every once in awhile. So my activity will be very little now.

Also I'm starting to slip back in and out of depression again, I've been having pretty major mood swings for the past few weeks, my mom mostly being the cause. So yeah my life sucks again. Hooray

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Well. Some of you may have noticed I haven't been on recently. It's kinda a long story so I'll sum it up for ya. My mom found out about stuff, I think by reading my fb messages, but she only confronted me about one of the things, and I got in a bunch of trouble for lying about it. Anyway she also thinks all forums are evil anyway so she doesn't want me coming on here anymore, at least for a while. So I can't use this site on my computer cuz her Internet safety thing would tell her, so I can only come on on my secret POS iPod touch every once in awhile. So my activity will be very little now.

Also I'm starting to slip back in and out of depression again, I've been having pretty major mood swings for the past few weeks, my mom mostly being the cause. So yeah my life sucks again. Hooray

Dang, that sucks. Geez... it doesn't even make sense, it's not like we're little kids or anything. She should let you come on here, forums aren't evil... It's almost like saying you're not allowed to meet new people

A few days ago, there was wooded land behind my house. This is all you see now:

9d70864954.png

This is not okay.

What the heck happened?
They've been working on clearing the woods for several years now. They delted the trees so they could put up more houses. It's a terrible spot for houses, though, because it's prone to flooding. But, yeah, they thinned out the woods, like, maybe six years ago. But there was a line they weren't allowed to cross. It was marked. So we still had a thin stretch of trees behind our house. The other day, though, they just wiped out the rest of the trees. I actually ****ing cried.

Either you let a dragon pee on that or that's winter.... then again you might've peed on it. LEMMY WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT PEEING ON ENTIRE FORESTS
what

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom