• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I've arrived in Canada and I've received several requests from my coworkers and friends to bring them back some Kinder Surprises and some wine from the Duty Free on my way back through. Hm.

I've also come to realize why I hate shopping in Ontario; it's the taxes. Good grief, they're horrible here.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Neither do I. Celebrate mine I mean. I stopped doing this a long time ago. It's all fun when you're a kid but I couldn't care less about it anymore.

I still enjoy celebrating mine, but I do low-key stuff, like having a game night at my place or just meeting up with a couple of friends at a restaurant. Things I would do anyway :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
A lesson for ZD:

tumblr_inline_n1xyqrdaDB1so43ki.gif

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Why is it that whenever you drop something beside your seat, it always, without exception, rolls under where you're sitting so that it's hard to retrieve?

If I'm sitting at a table and drop a fork, it won't be beside the my chair. It'll be under the table and require effort to retrieve. If I'm sitting in chair and I drop my phone, it'll be smack in the middle under my chair, not beside my chair where I'd expect it to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom