• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
The guy you beat in round 1 had to make his way through all of the losers bracket and you beat him again in Grand Finals. xD

Yea, it was funny to witness that, but I did almost lose Set 1 of Grand Finals as I wasn't doing that good. And it was even more hyped since the two of us are part of Reddit's Hypest skype chat, but it was still great to have been part of the tournament.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Still a bit too early to make coffee.

It's never too early to make coffee!

It's been over two weeks since I got a call telling me that I may have a potential job. It could be up to a month longer before I hear back. The wait is killing me.

I got a new book today and I didn't realize that the copy I purchased was damaged until I got home and now I'm fixated on it. It's not fair because I did the thing where you avoid getting the front copy because that's the one that'll be most damaged. But in my case there were only two copies and the first copy had an extra goopy 30% off sticker on it so I went with the second copy and didn't notice because the decoration on the cover included spiderweb-ish stuff and now I'm just gonna be bothered by it. I'm really uptight about keeping my books perfect and I'll spend hours rubbing at the damaged parts of them if they are to get damaged. umu

Hmm...I'm wondering if I should do a Mystery Dungeon Lets play on here.

Due to my shyness,I'd have to use voice modulator though.

Maybe metal effect. Then I can be Hucklebot.

I'd especialy like to show off my Rorre and Celebi.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My driving test is tomorrow and I'm extremely nervous, especially since there's one examiner here who is so strict that she fails everybody on their first time for one tiny demerit...

I'm sure it'll go alright though... Hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom