• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
My counseler is gonna start ****ing asking about this place. I'm don't want to tell anyone about this place. No one can know this place even exists.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm annoying for being ****ing depressed? Amazing. This always ****ing happens. No matter what I do people think I'm annoying. Why does anyone say they care about me? Bye, guys. Nice to know you guys think I'm annoying for wanting to kill myself.

No, you're totally twisting what I said. You're being annoying because you're not listening to a damn thing people are saying to you when we're trying to help you, not because you're depressed. It's OK to vent, but it's nice to show some courtesy and appreciation when people are trying to offer help, especially when you say nobody cares and we've proven the exact opposite.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So then don't tell your counselor.

Blue Canary

You say you guys care and then you go around and treat me like I'm annoying peice of ****. I don't care what you say. What you say doesn't change the ****ty person I am. I'm not even blaming you guys. You guys could love me, you guys could treat my like ****. I deserve the latter. For the former, I'd say you're just confused.

Dan

BuzzJrRoboJamA.jpg

I really want to buy this game but my mum won't let me. :( Why oh why is on my mind.

I think I know why people hate me. I'm a terrible person. Literally, if I killed myself I don't think anyone would care. Actually, no. People would care if I killed myself. People would probably be glad I'm dead. I'm a creepy idiot who ****s up any relationship she ever tries to have with anyone. Why don't I just kill myself? The world would probably be better without me.

People don't hate you and you're not a terrible person. Many people absolutely would care if you did something like that, and to say they'd be glad you'd be dead is horrible. That's not true, and you just have to learn form your mistakes. We all do stupid ****, and we just learn where the line is and when things are appropriate or not. So don't tell yourself you're horrible, you're fine. Just try to be aware of where lines are, and when it is and isn't appropriate to cross them.

Blue Canary

I was looking really hard for a word to use as an instagram name, only to learn as soon as I found it that it was already taken. Great.

The word was "Qualia", by the way.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You say you guys care and then you go around and treat me like I'm annoying peice of ****. I don't care what you say. What you say doesn't change the ****ty person I am. I'm not even blaming you guys. You guys could love me, you guys could treat my like ****. I deserve the latter. For the former, I'd say you're just confused.
To say these things is passing on judgement on people who seriously try to help. I doubt people on here would treat you like dirt or ****. We all go through a phase in which life seems so hard it's impossible for us to see the light at the end of the tunnel waiting for us. But there is light. I have been through a lot of stuff in my whole life. I lost my dad to suicide when I was a kid and I lost two dear people in the last 6 months. But things made me stronger. And you should not knock yourself down. Stop saying these harsh things about yourself. If people are saying bad thing about you there is a chance these people are far from "friends" after all. Let people see you can achieve your goals and you can get there. But don't let yourself down ;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
@Blue:

When life tears you down, get up and keep going. If you stay down, you wont be happy. Recall when you were the happiest in your life. You want that happiness, but the only way to achieve it is to get up and keep going, because that happiness, I gurantee, is up the road somewhere. You just have to keep moving to get to it. You'll stumble over a pebble occasinally, trip over a log, but remember there are the good times that outweigh the bad. Live for the happiness, then, and don't dwell on the misery and sorrow.

You rock and only you can uphold that title by moving forward. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom