• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Person: So what kind of videos do you make?
Me: Games and stuff.
Person: What kind of stuff?
Me: Uhhhhhh

fdc97779c3.jpg

Quality content, folks!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
TBH I wish we still had blogs or at least the actual "Depressed" thread...

So, about an hour and a half ago my GF broke up with me. I've spent the intervening time swinging rapidly between "depressed, hollow, and empty," "enraged and wanting to vent off my feelings," and "gross sobbing everywhere." It really feels just out of the blue and I'm honestly the most miserable I've ever been. Apparently she just stopped feeling romantically attracted to me so there's not really anything I can do at all. I'm having a hard time coming to grips with reality and I've had a few urges (which I've repressed thankyouverymuch) to jump into traffic and pull my bookshelf down on me. I just... I honestly feel horrible and I don't see a way out of this.

PS: Don't feed me a line of bull about "oh it bets better" because I ****ing know that. I'm just horribly depressed at the moment.

OK well I made a video as a follow-up to this situation:

inb4 people start saying "hurr durr stop spamming!!11!" this is actually relevant so you can shut your [redacted] mouths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom