• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My class was cancelled today thanks to all the snow. Normally I'd be mad about it but fortunately there wasn't any work to do today, so I won't have to catch up on anything. My class was just supposed to present their midterm projects. My group already presented on Tuesday, so I'm all good, but I kinda feel bad for those who were supposed to present today, because we have a test next week and we have to review for it. I wonder how their presentations will be fit in.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
... I think I might have a problem. I've gotten to a point in my life where I'm just completely fueled by coffee.

Even my store owner is reasonably impressed/concerned. Yesterday, I had four large cups of iced coffee. (Started with one at 7am, had someone bring me one when they came in at 11am and as soon as my shift ended at 2pm, left to get another one and went out again at 5pm for another). As of right now, I've only had a cup, but I'm about to start another.

I have no idea what I'm going to do next week when I go to Canada. I know there's plenty of Tim Hortons in the Greater Toronto Area to chose from, so there's no way I'll go into a caffeine withdrawal, but ugh. No coffee, no bueno.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I have a huge test tomorrow and I don't know if I'm ready. It's entirely my fault that I'm unprepared, because my teacher generously gave us two whole months to study ~50 words verbatim. I'd say I know about half of them verbatim, and I intend to just keep practicing for the rest of today. I'm really glad we had a snow day today, because now I can get stuff done.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Apparently, there is a little kid named Izaya taking karate at the same place I go for karate classes

but they probably pronounce it Isaiah... lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom