• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I really want to do guild quests with people in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I wish more people on this site liked Monster Hunter. It's so much fun. Also, my Tech Writing teacher still hasn't posted the grades for our Unit 2 assignment. It's getting close to two weeks now... I wonder what's taking so long.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I was on Omegle (Text only.), and I put "death" as one of my interests. Got paired up with someone with that same interest... and oh my god.

It started with me telling him to check out a TMBG song, and he loved it, and then he listened to another one. I also told him to check out EarthBound. And he gave me a pep talk about being myself...

Omegle is bull**** most of the time but my god, sometimes. I think it makes me feel better to know that someone out there likes the same kind of dark, depressing, morbid stuff as I do.

http://logs.omegle.com/13078ce

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
A dog very close to my family died this afternoon, he was hit by a car. He was very young, only having been born in July. It's extremely saddening, to say the least. My brother is especially upset, he was affectionate in ways some might be jealous. I still have my near-11 year old dog by my side and I've got to appreciate the time I have left with her, however long it may be.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Stalkers are seriously creepin' me out man, they're like extremely cray-cray about me. o_O
[Certain Online Community] A small price to pay to get out from crazyville. Finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom