• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I just realized my life sucks.

I'm immature.
I suck at my job.
My best friend is ******** and seems to spend his life living under a rock.
My neighbour hates me.
I can't seem to be able to pass the driving test for the life of me.
My greatest form of entertainment comes from blowing bubbles.
I've been friendzoned by the hottest girl in town.
I have no money so I have to wear the same clothes day after day after day.

And the worst part is
that I live in a ****ing pineapple at the bottom of the ocean.

Have a nice day! :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just realized my life sucks.

I'm immature.
I suck at my job.
My best friend is ******** and seems to spend his life living under a rock.
My neighbour hates me.
I can't seem to be able to pass the driving test for the life of me.
My greatest form of entertainment comes from blowing bubbles.
I've been friendzoned by the hottest girl in town.
I have no money so I have to wear the same clothes day after day after day.

And the worst part is
that I live in a ****ing pineapple at the bottom of the ocean.

Have a nice day! :)
Gosh your life sounds so familiar :P Maybe time for Nickelodeon to make a show about it?

HOW? HOW DO I POSSIBLY DECIDE??? SATAN, IS THAT YOU?

44b676b1f6.png

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
My heart hurts over Leonard Nimoy. Not only was he one of the greatest actors and directors of all time, but he was genuinely an awesome person.

Spock is one of the most iconic characters in the history of fiction, and as a diehard Star Trek fan, to know we'll never see him portray Spock ever again really just breaks my heart. Spock and Star Trek were both very important to me as a kid and a teenager. Star Trek helped me through a lot of tough and dark times and I really admired Spock above all the others. In a way, the character Spock was my friend. A friend who helped me through hard times by letting me live vicariously in a world that is much better than mine was all those years ago. So I thank Leonard Nimoy for giving me comfort when I was in pain. He is a legend of science fiction that inspired untold numbers of people to become scientists and engineers in real life, he was nice to his fans, and he always had something insightful to say. He helped us dream. He will be dearly missed.

He helped us dream; dream to boldly go... What greater legacy is there than that?

Lived long and prospered.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
That moment when you ask a girl you like to go the movies with you and she accepts.

Then she texts you about 5 minutes later asking if her new bf that you didn't know she had can come too.

WONDERFUL!

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm shooting my first professional music video tomorrow. I really hope they don't want me to act because I'm a horrible actress. :|

I swear, the only thing I'm good at is music.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Haha we had a great time with our second date last night. Man, it was a lot of fun. <3 What can I say, I'm a total babe. ;)
Anger and jealousy makes a person do (or say) stupid things. You know -- people should learn to let it all go and move on with their (pathetic trolling) lives. Obsession is never good for the soul. :)
I keep my talents well hidden. :P
:thingsonyourmind:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom