• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Why is it that when women have large breasts it's great, but when men have large breasts he's "fat and needs to start eating less".

Becuase its male vs female apeal.

To men the stereotype apeal is to be very slim, and toned with muscle.

To females the stereotype apeal is to be fairly hourglass.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Why is it that when women have large breasts it's great, but when men have large breasts he's "fat and needs to start eating less".
Breasts are a secondary sexual characteristic in women. It is natural for the male to be attracted to them.
Straight women do not find breasts on males desirable any more than a straight man desires a big bushy beard on a woman.

Do you guys not understand jokes.

...Because it seems to me like you guys don't understand jokes.

Becuase were the kind of people to debate.

You literally had no joke in that in which it was obvious. You brought up a very debatable question, without any hint of sarcasm, or jokingness.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Becuase were the kind of people to debate.

You literally had no joke in that in which it was obvious. You brought up a very debatable question, without any hint of sarcasm, or jokingness.

Sorry, I just thought it was obvious why it's great when women have large breasts and how it's not when men do. But, I guess not.

Sorry, I just thought it was obvious why it's great when women have large breasts and how it's not when men do. But, I guess not.

Sexual preference is extremely questionable.

Large breasts don't mean 100℅ arousal to strait guys. I know a close friend who actually prefers them small.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Sexual preference is extremely questionable.

Large breasts don't mean 100℅ arousal to strait guys. I know a close friend who actually prefers them small.
Yes size of breasts does not mean a more desirable woman in all cases. Personally I think the face is the most important physical attribute of a woman. If her breasts are small but she has a beautiful face it doesn't matter to me.

Now actually in certain tribes a man with big breasts would be considered desirable. Not that the women would be aroused by the breasts themselves, but the association between his fatness and his wealth and status. Being fat in that situation shows that you are a man of resources and therefore a better mate and father.

Someone has a problem with you the whole time, and the very first time you hear about it is when they're yelling at you out of nowhere like a goddamn fool. How hard is it to just pull the person you have problems with off to the side and saying, "Hey, there's something that's been concerning me."? The whole issue probably wouldn't have even reached the point of making a huge, public spectacle and embarrassing themselves and the parties involved, if they simply would've addressed the issue calmly, directly, and in private. That's what a mature adult would do. You shouldn't have to find out about stuff like this in this manner; it's socially disruptive. Can someone be an adult for once? Goddamn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom