• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I care :c

No, you don't. If I were an admin or mod, then maybe people around here will both give me respect and say how sorry they feel about me. I mean, my grandma's in serious condition these days, one of my cats died, and I have something abnormal going on inside of me, but nobody around here cares about what I'm going through. ZD's nothing but filled with people who praise others who actually contribute to this place and not give two craps about other, more inferior people.

Good to know ZD still has this problem. -__-

No, you don't. If I were an admin or mod, then maybe people around here will both give me respect and say how sorry they feel about me. I mean, my grandma's in serious condition these days, one of my cats died, and I have something abnormal going on inside of me, but nobody around here cares about what I'm going through. ZD's nothing but filled with people who praise others who actually contribute to this place and not give two craps about other, more inferior people.

... Sorry for giving a goddamn ****. Knowing I'm no more "Contributive" to society than a shoutbox bot.. Sorry that i wanted to comfirt someone's pain, So sorry I TRIED to care.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

You do realise we made a section called Life Advice specifically to help people who are going through tough times? A place where you can air your problems and have people help you out and give advice.

So please don't say we, or anyone else, doesn't give "two craps" about you because there are plenty of people in that section who are willing to help. I would encourage you to post there so we can help you and give advice.

You do realise we made a section called Life Advice specifically to help people who are going through tough times? A place where you can air your problems and have people help you out and give advice.

So please don't say we, or anyone else, doesn't give "two craps" about you because there are plenty of people in that section who are willing to help. I would encourage you to post there so we can help you and give advice.

Yeah, we've done everything we can to give people a place to talk about issues and get support and create an environment conducive to that.

ZD has a lot of members and we are certainly not trained psychologists but we do what we can. If you don't want to post in LA or just need to talk any staff member would gladly listen. Just shoot us a PM.

We can't be every where at once but we do care and we do what we can.

... Sorry for giving a goddamn ****. Knowing I'm no more "Contributive" to society than a shoutbox bot.. Sorry that i wanted to comfirt someone's pain, So sorry I TRIED to care.

You're just a complete stranger to me. I don't need comfort from you.

I'm not posting my problems there. I still think it's a terrible idea.

Fine then, don't take anyone's offer to help you. If you honestly want any sort of support like you've said in previous posts, then why do you deny any help from everyone, even after they say they want to help you.

If you say we all don't care about someone becuase of their significance in the forums, then why is it that 2 Staff members told you they'd help if you'd just ask for it.

You post for compassionate people, and say none are. Yet 3 people show up to try and help.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
New Chucks? More like sore feet all day!

Fine then, don't take anyone's offer to help you. If you honestly want any sort of support like you've said in previous posts, then why do you deny any help from everyone, even after they say they want to help you.

If you say we all don't care about someone becuase of their significance in the forums, then why is it that 2 Staff members told you they'd help if you'd just ask for it.

You post for compassionate people, and say none are. Yet 3 people show up to try and help.

Give up mate, this isn't anything new.

PS: Red text is a bit hard to read fyi

Because I rather have all of my friends give me support instead, but they're all gone now. And it's good to know that you and another person are ******** towards me. I'm one, too, so it's something I have to accept. It's what I'm becoming anymore.

I'm seriously done here.......

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Because I rather have all of my friends give me support instead, but they're all gone now. And it's good to know that you and another person are ******** towards me. I'm one, too, so it's something I have to accept. It's what I'm becoming anymore.

I'm seriously done here.......

Look you might not think so but a lot of people here will help you. You just have to accept it : )

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

Ok this is the thing I don't get. We make a section (formulated from Seth's idea) to specfically create a friendly environment for people to air their struggles and help people out on the forum if they have problems. And yet you say "people don't give a crap about inferior people"? Mods and Admins exist to do a job here, that's it, we're still members first and foremost. In fact we got rid of the other ranks to stop this separation that people felt was happening.

Fact is, there is no separation. You're not an inferior. You want people to care about your problems, yet you're not willing to post in a section where that exact thing will happen. Instead you're more so insulting others for not caring without actually giving people a chance to let them care.

You can think the Life Advice section is a terrible idea, but how is helping people a terrible idea? I'm just not seeing the logic here. It's there to help people, help you as well, yet you'd rather complain that no one's helping you than to actually seek help.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

May I remind you it's never a good thing to judge people by telling them if they truly care or not. I don't think the intentions were meant bad. The poster was just trying to be nice. If you refer to my situation when my best friend died 5 months after my mother passed and think I got more reactions because I'm a mod you're wrong. It's not like my inbox was flooded with messages or condoleances. In fact I received none at all. And that shouldn't matter. Because I know people care and just because they don't say it doesn't mean they don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom