• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Found out just now that one of my cats died from a bunch of wild dogs earlier. He was such a sweet cat, too. I just hope the animal shelter can do something about those dogs whenever me and my family can get a hold of them. I'm getting scared of going outside right now. :(

Ughh I'm so hungry but it's to late to go and grab something to eat without risking waking up everyone in the house. I guess I will just have to go to bed hungty tonight. Hopefully I will dream about something yummy! :D

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
773e8b2273.png

i made a lot of cake and you cant have none

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
My dad took me to get noodles tonight and there were these people at the table behind us who thought miso soup was a Chinese dish. Um, what?

i cant i have the memedas touch everything i touch i turn into memes

d1dde51bb9.gif
Maxie's backwards right hand is driving me insane.

Today was my first time closing in at least a month at work, and I hope I got a good close. You see, I got bit distracted today with thinking about my late brother, so I broke out the old earbuds and listened to some not-so-happy music while breaking down the truckload. So basically... If I still believed in a 'God' I'd thank him for giving me the abilty to cry. Helps a lot.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Trolls (Frozen).jpg
^Eew! Trolls are f**k ugly.. Oh shoot! My iPad's battery life is about to die out. I should probably go charge it ASAP.
Pepsi tastes awful haha.
EDIT: Still rocking out with friends~ Battery fully charged. lol :bestestcool:

Last edited:
I have to remind myself to not mention anything bad happening in my life like a death of a family member or what's wrong with me on here anymore. I forgot nobody cares about what I'm dealing with these days. -___-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom