• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
i just realised i'm not gonna have nearly as much computer time since i'm gonna be going to "real school" now. I'm probably only gonna get like an hour a day on here starting in a couple weeks. that really sucks

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
i just realised i'm not gonna have nearly as much computer time since i'm gonna be going to "real school" now. I'm probably only gonna get like an hour a day on here starting in a couple weeks. that really sucks

An hour a day!? Why that short amount of time? ...You do realize that most people your age who do go to regular school spend a few hours a day on the computer at least?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have developed an addiction to spicy noodles. The first stage is admittance, so here goes... I am a noodleoholic. For the past 2 weeks I have eaten some noodles every day.
This is my first day noodle free in that time.

The internet is the most boring thing ever, especially on mobile. Am I going to have to actually go out and get a life? Balderdash. There has to be a better way.

You are on the wrong websites ;)
Trust me, if there were any interesting websites out there, I would've found them by now. In spite of that‚ I don't have a computer, and there's only so much I can get from mobile web. Regardless, there's gotta be more to life than this cesspool called cyberspace.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Today the power went out in the middle of my gaming session... So now I have to redo the entire sand ship which means I have to re-master the bow mechanic... IT TOOK 2 HOURS LAST TIME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom