• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
My medicine is really helping me. At least, I think? I mean, I'm not sure. I think I feel good? I'm not sure. But I'm pretty sure I don't feel worse... I don't know.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
It's so weird. My mind is so clear. It's like, I don't even know what this feels like. That doesn't make any sense. But... I don't know. I haven't felt like this before. I don't know what this is like. Does that make any sense? It doesn't even feel that different. Like, I don't feel that different. I'm still me. It's not like my personality has changed... but, what? I don't understand.

You know what I read recently that I find really bothering? Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer in the world. Despite that it receives almost no funding in comparison to cancers like Prostate and Breast cancer that have high survival rates. Lung cancer kills more people every year than breast, colon, prostate, liver, kidney and melanoma cancers combined. A significant amount of people who get it are non-smokers as well but because it's seen as a smoker's disease no one funds it or gives a crap about it. Sad.

In fact, if lung cancer in non-smokers had its own separate category, it would rank among the top 10 fatal cancers in the United States.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was getting pretty stressed that I wasn't gonna be able to come up for the money to fix my car soon (power steering fluid is leaking and it needs new parts) and now I'm really relieved because I was approved to get a payment from the goveenment of $1025 tomorrow to "help with the costs of starting Uni" (we can use it for whatever we want though). Thank god for that, most will have to fix the car but that's one less thing to worry about now that I work less.

Cross

For rent
If someone dies, without even knowing do they just get sent to there own death world with copies of everyone in the world, and what happens if those copies die? Do they get sent to their own death world inside a death world?

What I've been thinking about for the past hour^

The surreal moment when I'm on the bus and I don't even know where I am. Everything looks so different in the early morning hours. I'm just not used to coming to work at this job at 6am. On top of that, I'm so cranky rn; I just wanna punch the next person that looks at me the wrong way. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom