• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
...And that brings the total blocked emote count to 28. Can't wait to see how many are on that list by the end of the year.
Haha, well I am glad I created a plugin to handle this. A lot of us really like these emotes so I'd like to keep them.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Haha, well I am glad I created a plugin to handle this. A lot of us really like these emotes so I'd like to keep them.
Lol, well if I do end up reaching the limit, you'll be the first to know!

I'm sure that there are plenty of people happy that you created that plugin, though.. Myself included!

I don't know what I expected, but certainly not this hahaha. Ok so it's the night of the first day. Almost the second day. And I go do the Swamp Tour and I'm just dreamily looking around with my pictobox and am getting ready to snap this really cool picture of the moon behind the mountain behind the waterfall because that's epic as hell and then--bam--dawn of the second day. And the moon just *POOFS* 10% closer in a single frame and I almost fall out of my chair. Anyhow, I didn't get to take the picture because a mushroom photobombed it. Rude.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just finished another day of Uni orientation. I really love the campus and the new FEIT (Faculty of Engineering & IT) building in which I'll be taking most of my classes. Met some people from the Gaming Society and they were pretty friendly, they had a game of Smash Bros set up on the Wii U in their room with a PS4, XBOX ONE and many PCs too.

Also, the environment is quite different to high school. Half of the "Peer Networkers" (older students running the orientation activities) were drunk by the time I left and everyone was having a great time.

Now I've missed the train home though, have to wait 30 minutes for the next one now :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom