• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
I think Nintendo tried to fix things that weren't broken when remaking MM.

-They stopped Deku Link from being able to pop his bubble.
-Changed the Bombers hiding positions, I wish they had kept the one that jumps with the chicken.
-Took away the feeling of earning your right to be a bomber by just giving you the notebook; you didn't even get it from Jim.
-They nerfed Odolwa by taking away his coolest moves, they also gave him a brain tumor
-They changed the Great Fairies. You don't really use MP much until snowhead; why put the longer magic bar in Woodfall?
-Somehow made deku water-skipping worse by nerfing the speed boost gained by spinning.
-probably other changes I haven't found yet.
At least the game looks great and the fishing is fun.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I want someone. I don't want anything serious or something like that. I mean, I'm only 13. But I do want someone I can play video games with. I want someone who will take me out to eat, and not complain when I eat all the pizza. Someone who will recognize my flaws, but won't judge me for them. I want someone who I can cuddle with when I'm alone. I want someone who will listen to me talk for hours, and not tell me I'm annoying. I want someone who will understand when I want to be alone, and who will be there when I don't. I want to have someone who will get me flowers, and then I get him flowers, and we both look at each other and get embarrassed. That's what I want. But, I can't have that, I guess.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm not myself anymore, I guess. It's 1 am and I'm entertaining myself with poetry.

Glad to have a week off next week, and I'll be hanging out with people at Monday (probably will be left out like the usual).

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I want someone. I don't want anything serious or something like that. I mean, I'm only 13. But I do want someone I can play video games with. I want someone who will take me out to eat, and not complain when I eat all the pizza. Someone who will recognize my flaws, but won't judge me for them. I want someone who I can cuddle with when I'm alone. I want someone who will listen to me talk for hours, and not tell me I'm annoying. I want someone who will understand when I want to be alone, and who will be there when I don't. I want to have someone who will get me flowers, and then I get him flowers, and we both look at each other and get embarrassed. That's what I want. But, I can't have that, I guess.

woah, blue does have feelings ;)
I gotta say, that's really cute. i want the same thing, i think a lot of people do. You just gotta find the right one, which i'm sure you will, everyone can. I think i did but i have to leave her next week... dammit now i'm upset

also i'm stoned out of my mind, for reals. best valentines day ever!
oh wait yeah i'm depressed. wait what

i'm so confused at myself what the hek

ooh man

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
...And that brings the total blocked emote count to 28. Can't wait to see how many are on that list by the end of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom