• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Ever since the beginning of January, I've been struggling with constant fatigue, fogginess and lethargy. In the last 48 hours alone, I've slept about for about 20 or so of them, and when I wake up, I don't feel rested. I've been ignoring it for awhile, but it's now starting to affect my productivity at work and everyone is starting to notice.

So everyone I know (therapist, mother, manager and store owner included) is asking me to go get a checkup to see what's going on. But I know what that means -- a blood test. Nope, no, no thank you! I don't need my wrist to be poked with needles, oh no sir. I'd rather take my chances and just continue to siphon as much coffee into my system as I can.

Two words for you: numbing cream. Ask your GP about it.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Two words for you: numbing cream. Ask your GP about it.

Usually I demand my PCP to use the butterfly needle when I need blood work done, but I'll be sure to ask about the numbing cream when I go in next week.

Thanks!

キラ

Yo!
I wish I was able to purchase Japanese apps on the Apple App Store. I don't get why Apple won't let me purchase apps from the Japanese store just because I live in the U.S. I just want to get the NicoNico app...

Fig

The Altruist
Currently I'm studying for my American State Government exam while also watching S@X (Smash tournament every Tuesday/Thursday). I'm also really happy that finally my scholarships have paid for my tuition this semester and I'm getting a huge refund. Really can't wait for my refund to come in on Friday.

Fig

The Altruist
Just woke up right now to get ready for university. Apparently I just took a few minutes longer for my shower so now I'll won't be able to make it in time to the hourly bus ride and have to wait til the next hour arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom